Belly Fat Be Gone
The stomach… the most stubborn, hard to tone area of the body. While there is no quick fix to getting instant results, the tips below will help you achieve the maximum results in the shorts amount of time possible.
10 Quick Tips to Lose Belly Fat
1. Start your day off with a light, protein packed breakfast.
2. Cut out calorie dense foods like soda and desserts and replace them with nutrient dense foods like whole grains, vegetables, lean meats, and fruit.
3. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
4. Avoid alcohol.
5. Get plenty of sleep.
6. Avoid fried foods and supplement with fish oil.
7. Workout in the morning before you start your day.
8. Eat protein every 4 hours, increasing your dietary intake to about 30% of your total overall calories.
9. Avoid bread, pastries and other high sugar foods.
10. Do at least 20 minutes of cardio 4 days per week.
30 Day Ab Challenge
While it is true that nutrition will account for most of your results, targeting the stomach with ab exercises will ensure that you begin to see definition as the belly fat begins to melt away. Below is an amazing workout from http://neilarey.com/.
Let’s create a better, healthier you!
Yeah, I know… the fitness world can be a confusing place, even when it comes to something as simple as understanding what to eat.
Let me help you make sense of it all with my FREE video series Healthy Eating 101. In it you’ll learn the what to eat, how much to eat, and strategies that make all of this simple & easy. As a special bonus you’ll also get my ebook 8 Daily Habits to a Healthier You so you can get started right away. Click here to get started!
If you this information to be helpful please SHARE this post to help spread the message of healthy living. Thank you for reading!