Make Healthy Eating Easier
For the past 3 years it was super easy for me to eat healthy after all, I worked for a company that sold pre packaged healthy meals. This did however place me at a handicap when it came to helping people who were not located next to one of our stores.
Since going out on my own I have been forced to become creative about how to balance life and preparing my own meals, and I have a few things that have made my life a little easier.
“Proper preparation prevents poor performance.” ~Charlie Batch
A Few Tips To Make Healthy Eating Easier
- Buy your protein bars, protein powder & supplements in bulk online to save time and money. Most sites offer free shipping on larger orders. This also makes it easier to find the brands that I want instead of having to settle for an inferior product. Here are a few of my favorites & affiliate links:
- Protein bars: Quest Protein bars are my favorite. They are low sugar, high protein, high fiber & no sugar alcohols. Click here to purchase.
- Protein powder: Advocare makes a very high quality protein available in Vanilla and Chocolate. MuscleTech makes a great tasting Protein as well that mixes well with water, also available in Chocolate and Vanilla.
- GreensPlus Vegetable replacement supplement, available here.
- Have a few things on hand at all times to grab and go when you need. I can literally feed myself for the week with what is on this list:
- Small Apples
- Pre cooked and peeled hard boiled eggs
- Baby Carrots
- Peanut Butter
- Cottage Cheese
- Pre washed Spinach
- Egg Whites
- Bars and Whey Protein
- Frozen Berries
- Frozen Vegetables (peppers, broccoli, etc)
- Plain Oatmeal
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Canned Tuna and Salmon
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Make sure you have the following so you can take your food with you when you’re going to be out:
With a little preparation you can eat healthy and save money. If you have found this information to be useful, please SHARE this information to help spread the message of healthy living. Feedback and questions are welcome in the comments section below. Thanks for reading!